Real Estate Marketing Kit
Superior photography makes us your best option in the Utah market. But we are not saticfied to just offer great images…. so we have added a full marketing package to make our Premium-Level Photography Package even more of a no-brainer for real estate professionals, or those needing to make their properties stand out with a polished presence with a minimum of fuss. Our new, fully customizable marketing package includes all this- and at no additional cost to you:
- Image Downloads at multiple resolutions
- Branded (and unBranded) Web Site for Property
- Customizable Flyers with your logo, picture and contact information
- Social Media Flyer Tiles cropped for Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Templates include “Just Listed”, “New on Market”, “Open House” and “Sold”
- Facebook and Pintrest optimized Photo Mosaics
- Teaser Videos (:30 sec, Facebook and Instagram formated)
- Full Length Videos (Branded and unBranded, Easy upload to SLC MLS)
Pricing is simple too. All of our best, high-end photography, aerials, editing and compositing for MLS listings PLUS the full marketing kit is all yours at $175 plus 5 cents a square foot, with a 1000 sq ft minimum. We take care of everything else, and just send you the finished, MLS-ready images in 48 hours or less!
Special flourishes you can add to your packages to personalize your property presentation.
Rush Processing (less than 24 hours): $75.00
Rush Processing (same day): $150.00
Twilight Pictures: $275.00 (3 images)
Advanced Photoshopping: $125.00/hr
Virtual Staging: $49.95/Image
Reschedule fee (less than 24 hours notice): $ 75.00
Reschedule fee (no notice): $ 75.00 + half quote
All pricing is current as of March 2020, but is subject to change without notice. A basic photo shoot from start to finish, which includes a deluxe photograph package the home and processing your images averages 9 hours, exclusive of travel time. Travel fees may apply for listings 30 minutes or more from Murray/Salt Lake City (mileage calculated by Google Maps most direct route.)
Please note that our packages reflect a price well below what we would charge on our hourly rate.