We offer a variety of photo package customizations, so you can get exactly what you- and the property– needs. If you do not see exactly what you want, let us know. We are always happy to accommodate what you need from your photographer. We are here to work for you!
Real Estate Photography Pricing
Premium Level Photography
We are a premium-level photography company, so many of the high-end features others charge extra for, we include in our base-level service. What we do out of the box will equal or better most others premium packages. Here’s what you get without even asking:
- All images shot by a four-time Best of State winning professional photographer
- Your photographer is also your editor; your special needs are taken care of
- Magazine quality, natural looking images, not over processed HDR images
- All images hand-color corrected
- Aerial images included
- All images squared and straightened
- Overshoot by 20%, so YOU can choose the images to use
- Fires & TV Screen images added by request
- 2000px wide images, licensed for MLS, social and related websites
- 5000px wide images, licensed for Print, Brochures and other off-line advertising
But that’s not all. We have added a full marketing package to make our Premium Level Photography Package even more of a no-brainer for real estate professionals, or those needing to make their properties stand out with a polished presence with a minimum of fuss. Our new, fully customizable marketing package includes all this- and at no additional cost to you:
- Branded (and unBranded) Web Site for Property
- Image Downloads at multiple resolutions
- Customizable Flyers with your logo, picture and contact information
- Social Media Flyer Tiles cropped for Facebook, Instagram and Twiter
- Templates include “Just Listed”, “New on Market”, “Open House” and “Sold”
- Facebook and Pintrest optimized Photo Mosaics
- Teaser Videos (:30 sec, Facebook and Instagram formated)
- Full Length Videos (Branded and unBranded, Easy upload to SLC MLS)
Pricing is simple too. All of our best, high-end photography, aerials, editing and compositing for MLS listings PLUS the full marketing kit is all yours at $175 plus 5 cents a square foot, with a 1000 sq ft minimum. We take care of everything else, and just send you the finished, MLS-ready images in 48 hours or less!
Standard Level Photography
If our deluxe treatment is more than your current project needs, we offer a standard level photography package, too. There are no frills, no extras, and it is a strictly HDR set of pictures, the images are machine processed. With this more streamlined process, the can offer quality images with an even faster turn around, and without all the extras.
Pricing for our Standard Level:
So What’s The Diff?
Obviously, if you only need a basic-level photography package, then the Standard Level Photography is where you should be at. But if you need higher-levels of quality, or want all the extras including video tours and a marketing package, then the Premium Level Photography package is where you need to be.
But what is the difference in quality? If you do not know what “HDR” or “hand processed” means in terms of quality, here are some head-to-head comparisons. Slide to the right for our Standard HDR Processing and to the left to see examples of the Premium-level Processing.
So what are you seeing? Colors are not quite as pure in the HDR images. Windows are not overblown, but you cant really see the views, either. Contrasts are just not as sharp, and the images do not pop as much. This may be fine for some homes; for others, you will want the perfect colors, the crisp contrast, the white ceilings and the attention to detail you get when each image is hand processed. Regardless of which level you choose, you still get my 30-plus experience making award winning images, and my dynamic framing of your home.
Ready to Go?
Let's Make Some Incredible Images Together....
Let us know when you need us, and where. We’ll be right over!
Add On Tours
All pricing is current as of May 2019, but is subject to change without notice. Our real estate photography services are based on a rate of $125.00 per hour. A basic photo shoot from start to finish, which includes photographing the home and processing your images averages 2.5 hours, exclusive of travel time. Travel fees may apply for listings 30 minutes or more from Murray/Salt Lake City (mileage calculated by Google Maps most direct route.)
Please note that our packages reflect a price well below what we would charge on our hourly rate.