No matter the season, upon your arrival, crossing the private bridge surrounded by an Aspen grove, feels right out of a Norman Rockwell scene. This COZY four-bedroom, three-and-a-half-bath mountain home tucked away in Upper Deer Valley checks all the boxes. This home is perfect for families or groups looking for a place that has a space to accommodate everyone. After a long day of skiing or hiking, enjoy the pool or downstairs 6-8-person Jacuzzi tub which offers complete privacy from neighbors.
Location, location, location is prime with Ski access just a 3-minute drive away. Take the free Park City bus, which stops just outside the community and will take you anywhere in Park City. Even though you are immersed in the serene beauty of the forest and quiet surroundings, you have views of two ski lifts and are close to Silver Lake Lodge and neighboring restaurants. You can hike or snowshoe (weather dependent) right out the back door or walk a short distance to the trail entrance that takes you to Park City. Wildlife ranging from deer and moose to domesticated rabbits is a daily view year-round.
Unbelievably Cozy! The comfortable living area features soaring wood vaulted ceilings, and it’s perfectly furnished with a family-style, down sofa large enough for your whole group to enjoy games and movies (Smart TVs) in front of the gas fireplace.
The dining table seats 8, with three more seats at the kitchen bar counter.
– Master Bedroom – King, Bath En-Suite, Private Terrace
– Guest Bedroom – King, Bath En-Suite, Private Terrace
– Bunk Bedroom – 1 Twin over Twin Bunk, 1 Queen Bed, Bath En-Suite
– Guest Bedroom – 1 Twin over Twin Bunk
– Wraparound deck off the living room with Viking gas grill
– Fully stocked gourmet chef’s kitchen with Viking 6-burner range, double oven
– Underground garage with two dedicated parking spaces just steps from front door
– Community heated outdoor pool (pool not open in winter months) & hot tub
– Fitness center with spin bike, treadmill, elliptical trainer, weights
– Common game room, billiards, and workspace